Object selection methods
Select objects by clicking them or by using a window or crossing method.
• To specify a rectangular selection area, click and release the mouse button, move the cursor, and click again.
• To create a lasso selection, click, drag, and release the mouse button.
1. Do one of the following:
• Select individual objects by clicking them.
• Drag from left to right to select all objects that are entirely enclosed in the selection rectangle or lasso (window selection).
• Drag from right to left to select all objects that are crossed by the selection rectangle or lasso (crossing selection).
2. Press Enter to end object selection.
Deselect objects by pressing shift and then clicking individual objects, or dragging across multiple objects. Press Esc to deselect all objects.
Note: When using lasso selection, you can press Spacebar to cycle between the Window, Crossing, and Fence object selection modes.
Think CAD, it is Premier CADD!!
Premier CADD training services in mysore is a CADD CENTER with an enviable track record of 20 years in the field of CADD, covering training on software’s like AUTOCAD, REVIT, 3DS MAX, REVIT MEP, CREO, CATIA, INVENTOR, FUSION 360 and not to mention PLM concepts.